worthingtonwoodsvet / Our History

Worthington Woods Animal Care Center

7520 Worthington Galena Road
Columbus, OH 43085

(614)885-6242

worthingtonwoodsanimalcare.com

Worthington Woods Veterinary Hospital

In March of 1987, Dr. James Miller opened Worthington Woods Veterinary Hospital, a small animal practice in a shopping center off Worthington Galena Road. The facility was a full service veterinary hospital offering comprehensive medical and surgical care. Most diagnostic and treatment procedures were handled within the hospital, including x-rays. The hospital offered many benefits to it's clients including evening and week-end hours, and emergency care after hours. We also offered a referral to specialty veterinarians when extensive surgery or treatments were necessary.

 In June of 1995, Worthington Woods Veterinary Hospital moved approximately 1000 feet down Worthington Galena Rd. and opened a multi purpose facility and modified our name to Worthington Woods Animal Care Center. We continue to offer full service veterinary medicine, but also now offer boarding, grooming, and expanded pet supplies including prescription diets.

We strive to operate our business on policies that ensure the best care for your family member. Our high standards include knowledgeable, courteous employees, caring and efficient reception service, a clean hospital, and maintaining the highest standards in doctors and veterinary medicine.